If you have an emergency or need an ambulance, please call 9-1-1.
Signs of a Stroke
Signs of a Heart Attack
Calling 9-1-1 is almost always the fastest way to get lifesaving treatment.
To learn more about Willmar Ambulance Service programs and services:
Contact Brad Hanson
Willmar Ambulance Service
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES WEEK
MAY 18TH – 24TH
PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE
WEDNESDAY MAY 21nd
4PM TO 7PM
WILLMAR AMBULANCE GARAGE
CORNER OF BECKER AVE AND 2ND ST SW
Hotdogs, Chips, Pop will be served
HELICOPTER LANDING APPROX. 4:30PM
Other agencies on display include Police, Fire, Disptachers,Rescue and Sheriff's Office
Summer is coming! Now is the time to start thinking about summer safety. Here are some tips to keep you safe during the hot weather.
1. Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated. Sports dinks are water are best. Avoid drinks containing caffiene
2. Use sunscreen multiple times per day, even on cloudy days.
3. Stay out of the sun during the middle part of the day whe nthe sun is the HOTTEST!!
4. Use bug spray.
5. Don't forget about your pets, they need water too.
6. Very young and eldery are more likely to have problems with the heat and humidity.