If you have an emergency or need an ambulance, please call 9-1-1.
Signs of a Stroke
Signs of a Heart Attack
Calling 9-1-1 is almost always the fastest way to get lifesaving treatment.
To learn more about Willmar Ambulance Service programs and services:
Contact Brad Hanson
Willmar Ambulance Service
To prepare for a winter storm you should do the following:
- Before winter approaches, add the following
supplies to your emergency kit:
- Rock salt or more environmentally safe products
to melt ice on walkways.
- Sand to improve traction.
- Snow shovels and other snow removal equipment.
- Sufficient heating fuel. You may become isolated in your home and regular
fuel sources may be cut off. Store a good supply of dry, seasoned wood for your
fireplace or wood-burning stove.
- Adequate clothing and blankets to keep you warm.
- Make a Family
Communications Plan. Your family may not be together when disaster strikes,
so it is important to know how you will contact one another, how you will get
back together and what you will do in case of an emergency.
- Listen to a NOAA Weather Radio or other local news channels for critical
information Be alert to changing
- Minimize travel. If travel is necessary, keep a disaster supplies kit in
- Bring pets/companion animals inside during winter weather. Move other
animals or livestock to sheltered areas with non-frozen drinking
WAS Toy Drive
"STUFFING THE AMBULANCE"
Join us on Friday December 6, 2013
Kandi Mall Main Entrance
Please donate a new, unwrapped toy for children in need this Christmas season
Cash donations are also accepted
Please make checks payable to "Rice Health Foundation"